- This event has passed.
Performance management, well-being and mental health in the healthcare sector
The speakers will outline the impact of COVID-19 on employees and how to support mental health in the workplace.
During this session Heidi and Pete will explore:
- The importance of employers considering the well-being and mental health of employees.
- The impact, and simple strategies to improve well-being and mental health in the workplace.
- How to continue to manage performance during this time.
- Sickness and isolation periods including the latest legislation.
- Attendees having space and time to reflect on their workplace.
- Helping attendees understand the impact that COVID will have on their teams.
- How they can support and adapt through the work environments, culture and development they provide their team.
This webinar is brought to you through Microsoft Teams.
Supported operating systems:
Windows 7 and later (32-bit and 64-bit), macOS X 10.10 and later
Supported mobile operating systems:
Android 4.4 and later, iOS 10 and later
Supported web browsers:
Chrome (last three versions), Edge RS2 and later, Firefox (last three versions), Internet Explorer 11, Safari
Note: Attendees need to enable third-party cookies in their browsers to watch a live event.
For further assistance, please click here.Register for Event